Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
You're going on a road trip with one other person.
1. With which person would you go?
2. You can take only one suitcase. What would you pack in it?
3. Would you insist on an itinerary, or would you prefer to let the open road take you where it will?
4. You're allowed to bring 3 CDs. Which ones will they be?
5. Would you take your laptop?
6. How often will you need a pit stop?
7. Is any old roadside motel okay with you, or will it have to be a "brand name?"
8. When it comes to accommodations, will you require room service?
9. What about camping? Would that work for you?
10. How long will you be gone?
TWISTED LINGUISTICS is going to send these blasfomys packing down the road, but first we're going to have a little fun with them. I know you can do a better job with them than I did.
reatards - Leotards for the intellectually challenged.
esample - What Ricky Ricardo tries to set for Lucy.
site back and enjoy - Hit your "back" button and spend more time on that Web page.
homschooled crountry girl - The valedictorian at her farmhouse.
percation - The act of putting new percale sheets on the bed.
sequile - Her next book has a fancy, sequined cover.
brewding - The mark left when Bubba hit the still with his truck.
my book singing - This book is surely a candidate for beatification.