Thursday, April 10, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
It's time once again for your weekly interrogation session. It's painless and there's not much blood, and you know you love it.
1. What one thing is, to you, a surefire sign that Spring has arrived?
2. Do you burn scented candles in your home?
3. Have you ever read a self-help book?
4. What was the last movie you saw?
5. Do you ever drink flavored coffees?
6. For snacks, do you prefer something sweet or salty?
7. What color or design are your dishes?
8. What's your favorite soap?
9. What was the last article of clothing you bought?
10. Do you believe that cell phone usage is really rotting our brains out?
On the TWISTED LINGUISTICS docket today, we have these felonious Words Gone Wild. You guys try them and, if you convict them, mete out whatever sentence you deem just.
give you a little insite
Odd Google search terms seen this week:
dressed me in drag
pillsbury doe boy