Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No...

myspace backgrounds


...It's not Hump Day yet -- but it should be. Yesterday was killer at work, and today promises more of the same. So many cases, so much crap to generate. With deadlines. I barely have time to hit the restroom, much less eat or get a break or mess around online. I could certainly get much better organized in my own space. I don't know what the holdup is, but I'm still working out of temporary quarters and it's just not working all that well for me. Still, one does what one must.

Anyway, while I'm working my brains out today, y'all can take this nifty little quiz to evaluate your Geek Quotient and define some pretty rank Words Gone Wild. I'll see you this afternoon.

29% Geek



Here's what TWISTED LINGUISTICS picked up for you.

I got these:
Recipie - Yes, I got the pie.

belive - Opposite of bedead.

And these belong to you:
depllpy
malnurished
he was ridding a moped
lieterary
bikine
pernonal

9 comments:

G-Man said...

90% Geek
I'd be 100% if I could fix my PC..
Have a Great day Sherry!
xoxbgxox

Ed & Jeanne said...

Not bad for a guy...only 30% geek.

Hale McKay said...

depllpy (What in the world..?) to remove polyps?

I'm not sure I care to know my level of geekiness.

Anonymous said...

all geek

head to toe

100%

depllpy is not a word, nor a word fragment -- not even a random collection of letters loosely resembling english language -- it might have something to do with polyps

i hope this hump day eve is good for you, lovely serena joy!

¤ ¤ ¤

/t.

Unknown said...

What happened to the "Ease In Honeymoon" phase of a new job. The overwhelming work is not supposed to start until next week. Show them the by-laws and rules!

depllpy- a Johnny Depp flavored lollipop (I know you want one)


he was ridding a moped- a sex act involving a mop and...best not to go into details

lieterary- a literary lie AKA fiction

bikine- a spray used to relieve bicycle seat related wedgies

pernonal- not personal

Serena said...

90%, G? Wow, who knew?! With that much Geek in you, you SHOULD be able to fix that PC.:)

Not bad at all, VE. I'd say 30% is a perfectly respectable number.:)

Ain't that some humdinger of a word, Mike? I'm thinking it might have something to do with removing polyps by dipilatory. Scared to check your score? Bwaaaaak.:-)

Wow, /t., 100%? Amazing! I concur with your assessment of depllpy. I couldn't even get a feel for what they were TRYING to say. A very pleasant hump day to you, too, sir.:)

I think somebody didn't tell my new boss the rules, Kan. Thankfully, I didn't feel nearly as overwhelmed today. Oh, God, yes, I want one of your depllpys. For real! I've heard about those kinky mop things; probably best you didn't go into detail.

Now that I've had time to ponder pernonal, I think it may have something to do with being hormonally persnickity.

Bilbo said...

Getting here a little late today...

depllpy - oh, come on, now!

malnurished - where to store your malnuris.

he was ridding a moped - yes, his wife finally put her foot down and made him get rid of the stupid bike.

lieterary - referring to any book written by any politician.

bikine - two kines?

pernonal - it sounds like a drug, but I'd be afraid to take it.

puerileuwaite said...

I beg to differ, m'lady. Let me assure that my work is crap, and you can always count on me to be good for shit.

Serena said...

That was a hard bunch of words, Bilbo, but you did pretty well with them.:)

Well then, Puggy, with your crap and my crap, we ought to be able to produce some mighty fine shit.:-)