Can you believe it's already Interrogation Day again? It is, so let's get to it.
1. When was the last time you wore a suit?
2. How long has it been since you had a haircut?
3. Have you ever colored your hair?
4. Do you read a daily newspaper?
5. How long is your daily commute to and from work?
6. Were you ever in a school play?
7. Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
8. What size shoes do you wear?
9. What color is your car?
10. What's your favorite room in your home?
Since you guys are in the hot seat today, I'll leave it up to you to define these Words Gone Wild.
the power of speach -
And this one:
belings - I have no idea what it means, but I sure do love saying this word.
Some strange Google search terms I've seen lately:
how to develop a famale voice
bootie call *(looking for shoes?)
Simper Fi *(motto for a pack of wandering vamps?)
You Are a Question Mark
You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.
And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.
You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.
You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.
Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.
(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)
You excel in: Higher education
You get along best with: The Comma