Wednesday, January 09, 2008
If you learned that you had only one week to live, list:
1. 3 people (first names only) with whom you would want to mend fences;
2. 3 people (first names only) with whom you would want to spend a lot of time;
3. 3 people (first names only) you'd like to pillory;
4. 3 important financial transactions you would make;
5. 3 priority steps toward putting your affairs in order you would take;
6. 3 people from long ago (first names only) you'd like to look up;
7. 3 places you would like to see;
8. 3 books you never got around to reading that you'd want to read now;
9. 3 bequests you'd want to make sure you made; and
10. 3 things you've never done that you'd want to do.
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
In TWISTED LINGUISTICS today, we're playing with these dirty, rotten scoundrels of Words Gone Wild.
superticious - One who has a terrible lot of eye tics.
crack addick - What happens to men who smoke too much crack.
attendtion - Trying to get the restroom attendant to notice you and bring you toilet tissue.
you moran! - Excited utterance by a maroon.
offened - What frequently happens to people targeted by paid assassins.
mathimatical - The certainty that this person's dissertation will be summarily rejected.
And these are for you guys to play with:
This week's odd Google search terms:
shirley temple helter skelter
drunken sailors song