Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pooey!


Why do dogs never have trouble with their bowels until you have a freshly waxed floor? That’s one of those freak laws of nature, isn’t it? What a lovely thing to wake up to early in the morning. Well, enough said about that. There are freaks, geeks, and accidents everywhere. I prefer the accidents nine times out of ten.

Grrrr! Blogger problems abound today. I've heard tell of a couple of different problems encountered, not the least of which is inaccessibility to other peoples' Comments sections.


cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.



As on every other day throughout the course of Vocab Rehab, a few words went wild and twisted themselves into these strange linguistics.

seriel killer – A killer, but not as dangerous as the serial killer; more like the cereal killer.

added insentive – One who is insensitive to his neighbor’s difficulty with addition.

unsalable – Vegetables that are unfit for use in salads.

Perminantly – When you get your hair tightly curled in Italy.

existance – Ants who think, therefore, they are.

mulititude – Forced to wear mullet haircuts.

preceeding – When your bladder no longer rules your life.


Thank God, I’m not a grinch! Whew! I was a little worried, but the all-knowing quiz assures me I’m okay. Of course, if I were a grinch, I’d admit it. Those who doth protest too much aren’t fooling anybody. LOL.




Nope, You're Not a Grinch


Although you may feel Grinch-like at times, it's just because you're worn out from the holidays.

You get into the holiday spirit more than most people - and you truly enjoy celebrating with your family and friends.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I changed one answer and went from the same as you to "Total Grinch."

Ouch! You make the Grinch seem like Santa Claus. Holidays definitely aren't your thing.
Just relax, and create your own tradition. Even if it's drinking spiked hot chocolate and heckling carolers.

See how close you came=P

Anonymous said...

Amazing. All of the blog problems, to include posting to non beta blogs, have disappeared. Now that I've mentioned it, trouble will probably come back.

Unknown said...

Time to curse myself...

Knocking on wood I have yet to have any of the problems. I am doomed now, aren't I?

Serena said...

LOL, Kan. See how one little lie can change the course of history? A whole big wad of lies causes wars, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions.

Steve, that's great that your Blogger problems are gone. I had some trouble earlier with trying to comment. Some comment boxes never would open, others refused to yield up a WordVer word, making commenting impossible. That was a couple of hours ago, though. Maybe the trouble is all over now.

Oh, hell, Kan, we're all doomed. But knock on the wood anyway. Can't hurt.:)

Unknown said...

Could hurt the wood possibly.

Serena said...

Conceivably.:)

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Nope, You're Not a Grinch

Although you may feel Grinch-like at times, it's just because you're worn out from the holidays.
You get into the holiday spirit more than most people - and you truly enjoy celebrating with your family and friends.

Rex Zeitgeist said...

My Holiday feelings are complicated....

Hale McKay said...

I like the sound of Serena Joy, especially apropos for the season, a lot better than Ms. Grinch.

Serena said...

Holiday feelings are often complicated, Rex. There's a whole dichotomy going on where you have to go places, see people, and do things you don't necessarily want to. But we do it -- because we're not grinchs. Is it grinchs or grinches?:)

Nope, I definitely don't want to be Ms. Grinch, Mike. I'll leave that to those who excel at grinchdom. LOL.

Liz Hinds said...

I am the furthest thing from a Grinch!

No surprises there! I love Christmas.

Also, assuming Blogger lets me post this, my problems have gone. (The blogging ones anyway! Younger Son ones remain)