Since “7” is, after all, one of my lucky numbers and it’s about to become the year 2007, I have this niggling sense that maybe it would be unlucky to not have at least a couple of Resolutions. But then, everything that comes to mind is something that I do (or try to do) all the time anyway; e.g.,
- Do no harm (unless your hand is forced).
- Work hard, at both what you like to do and what you get paid to do.
- Maintain as equal a balance as possible (or practical) in all things.
- Embrace new ideas and discover new things at every opportunity.
- Don’t just “say” you’re going to try something you’ve never done before; do it. (No, not that.)
- Don’t deprive yourself of small luxuries, and don’t feel guilty for indulging yourself a little.
- If you can help someone, do it.
- Be proactive, not reactive.
- Think before you act, look before you leap.
- Learn something new every single day.
Speaking of luck, what color is yours?
|Your Lucky Underwear Is Red|
You're confident and bold, and your lucky red underwear will only make you more sure of yourself.
You have a great zest for life, and you tend to take on impossible goals - and succeed.
When it comes to love, it's hard for you to take the time to open up. You're too busy conquering the world.
So if you're looking for a little more romance, put on your red underpants. And see where their passion takes you!
I sent the dog out last night to have a word with the squirrels. I don’t think she made much headway. I heard a whole lot of chittering going on, but no barking. Maybe I should send the Doberman next door instead. I think she could convey the message quite effectively without having to kneecap any of them.
Here's your small Twisted Linguistics fix for today.
privilage – A small, exclusive town of outhouses.
toe'd – A contraction, origin unknown, in frog language.
under my nemesis – An unholy sexual position that should never happen.
appologise – Strange behavior excused under the guise of apoplexy.