Thursday, September 28, 2023

It Doesn't Take A Crystall Ball

 

I saw a meme recently that really resonated with me. It said

Intuition

When you don't know how you know,

But you know you know,

And you know you knew,

And that's all you need to know.


I rely a lot on my intuition. Always have, from an early age. I trust it and I am firmly convinced that intuition, that primal gut instinct, has played a large part in keeping me alive all this time. When you have it, you feel it. It's always on duty, and it kind of has a megaphone. As long as intuition is working, nobody has to tell you there's danger or aberration or wrongness around. You'll know it instinctively. I've always paid attention when intuition told me there was something wrong with a person, or that I should avoid certain situations, or that it would be the height of stupidity go to certain places, or when friends weren't really friends. And it's always served me well. Time proved that indeed there was something wrong with those persons, places, and things.

I've sometimes coveted the gifts of clairvoyance and precognition, but that's okay, I don't need them. As long as I have good old fashioned intuition and heed it, I should make it through the rest of this journey of life just fine.


No comments: