Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Run Him?

Happy Hump Day! Wednesday Greetings


I'm not giving anything away, but it's a cute picture -- and it is Hump Day.

I am so sick of political ads. They're everywhere, even hanging off doorknobs. And you know what I've concluded? I don't like either presidential candidate. Somebody needs to get somebody else on the ballot because I doubt I'm alone in my thinking. What the hell will they do if everybody decides to avoid throwing up on the voting machines and nobody votes?

I wish I could sing. Then I'd go get myself on The Voice or the X-Factor or something and let people vote for me. I know, I know -- I'm just full of wishful thinking.

8 comments:

Marion said...

I'm sick of the political crap, too. I will vote, but like you said, it's the lesser of two evils. Cute puppy pic!!! xo

puerileuwaite said...

Speaking of cute puppies (besides Yours Truly), I heard a rumor that Black Bart is thinking of running. For President, that is (and not just to the fire hydrant). So remember to vote early and often for Black Bart.

Unknown said...

agreed nobody likes the politics!!!

Serena said...

I hate being stuck between a rock and a hard place, Marion. I guess it's going to come down to which is the lesser of the lesser of two evils. Yuck. Thank God for cute puppies!:)
xo

You get BB on the ballot, Pugsley, and I'll vote all day long 'til my fingers cramp up.;)

So true, Allen. Especially nowadays.:)

Skunkfeathers said...

I know who I consider the lesser of two evils. That said, there's no denying the cuteability of that puppy ;-)

Serena said...

I'm running a campaign to get that pup on the ballot, Skunk. With me for VP -- comic relief, you know.:)

G-Man said...

I'm runnin......

Serena said...

So now it's going to be a race between you and Black Bart, Mr. G-man? Hmmm. I still get to be VP, though.:)