Thursday, August 16, 2012

Work Is Good!

Play work Funny Things Picture



I have a lunch meeting today (which supersedes the meeting scheduled for tomorrow). The lawyer I'm working with got in a new case in which there's an emergency hearing late next week and he wants me working on information gathering, etc. This will keep me busy (and billing) for the next week. There's still the divorce case to work on as well. I'm excited about staying busy doing what I do best -- and the prospect of making this permanent since baby lawyer says business is really picking up. Lord knows, I'm sick of fixing and washing blinds and vacuuming and loading and unloading the dishwasher. And I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting sick of reading.

Oh, and no, the dog still hasn't been washed. Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

puerileuwaite said...

If that is what you do best, then I seriously need to rethink my eHarmony criteria.

G-Man said...

Miss Sherry, I think I can smell Doggy Funk clean up to Michigan!
I can't wait for the wind to change!
Good luck on convincing this lawyer kid that he needs you...:-)

Serena said...

I'm sure there are other things I do better, Pugsley.;)

Trust me, Mr. G-man, you do not want the wind changing and blowing that Dog Funk your way. He needs me; the question is, how much.:)

Lee said...

Good for you, Serena...you sound so happy and a peace with everything.

Serena said...

I'm a hell of a good actress, Lee. Too bad I can't get paid for it.:-)