Friday, August 24, 2012

The Friday Thingonmyblog

Predictably, Friday has rolled around once again. You can't fight it, even if you wanted to. All you can do is enjoy it. TGIF!




You Are Monday



Like this day of the week, you are ruled by the moon.

More than anything, you are flexible.

You are moody and impressionable. You are easily influenced by the world around you.

And while you can be temperamental, you eventually adjust.

While Mondays tend to be the hardest day for people, you don't mind getting back to regular life.

You're the one waking up early and making the coffee while everyone else complains.




5 comments:

G-Man said...

Tempermental?
You?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Have a temper-free week-end Sherry!

puerileuwaite said...

You can't be Monday, because I would start dreading your arrival.

Let's call you My Girl Friday and make it official (I'll run the risk of associating you with a hangover).

Serena said...

What, Mr. G-man, you think I'm temperamental? Hmph! Temper tantrums are always situational, so we shall see about the weekend. You have a good one, too.:)

I've heard tell I've been associated with a few hangovers in the past, Pugsley, but everybody lived. I perceive that I'm a new kind of non-dreadful Monday, but Friday works, too.;)

quid said...

OMG. I am Monday too. Dreadful.

Back blogging for awhile :).... missed you.


quid

Serena said...

Good to see you back, Quid. Hope you're not dodging Isaac this weekend!