Thursday, August 05, 2010

Caliente - Chaud - горячий - It's Hot All Over!











Man, it was hot as hell yesterday -- 97. There was a spectacular thunderstorm last night, but it only cooled down to 88. It'll be about the same today, maybe a few degrees hotter. It's brutal! All I can say is, thank God for air conditioning.

Yesterday, I finished up the cases my new boss had brought me. That'll put a little money in my pocket. And I have one case today for the old boss. That'll be a few more dollars, on top of her two checks sitting on my dining room table until I can get to the bank again.

Speaking of hot, I think this song is très hot. Enjoy, and have a marvelous Thursday!


8 comments:

G-Man said...

Does anyone call you Baby?
They should....
Be Cool....G

puerileuwaite said...

You never want to mention uncashed checks sitting around, when Black Bart may be lurking close by.

Black Bart said...

Lady, I was attracted BEFORE I found out about the uncashed checks.

Serena said...

Galen, they do, you're absolutely right, and I shall.;)

It'll be fine, Pugsley. I trust BB. Just look at that honest little face.:)

It's barely enough to keep you in kibble, BB, but hey, whatever turns you on.:-)

snowelf said...

LOL I named my yesterday post hot hot hot! ;D

I also like money. :)


--snow

Serena said...

Great minds think alike, Snow. Money good, heat not so much.:)

Claudia said...

love her voice!

Serena said...

Me, too, Claudia.:)