Friday, January 29, 2010

Serena's Friday Playdate

Oh, good Lord, guess what? We're getting another snowstorm late today. We could end up with nearly a foot of snow -- again. Of course, weathermen have been known to be wrong. Maybe we won't get any at all. Can we get a line of positive thinking going, please? Please!

TGIF, kids!





You Are Rain



You are dark and dramatic. You tend to be a bit over the top.

You have strong emotions and they can change quickly. You are tempestuous.

You are wild and unpredictable. You tend to overwhelm and surprise people.

While you are aggressive, you are also a homebody. You don't really care for physical activities.


6 comments:

snowelf said...

The word tempestuous is such an awesome word.
I'll have to take this to see if I AM really Snow ;).

Have a great weekend!

--snow

Marion said...

SJ, I know you're sick of the white stuff but I'd trade you my flooding rains for your snow! It's raining cats and dogs here. Stay warm, put a pot of chili on and get you some good books to read. Blessings!

g-man said...

Unpredictable and full of surprises?
Yep thats you all right!

I think that I'd be Acid Rain.!

Stay inside Red, and bundle up!

Anonymous said...

i am
reign of terror

TGIF, SJ, TGIF!

× × ×

/t.

Mike Minzes said...

Great blog! I will be back for more!

Serena said...

I just know you're snow, Snow, but let me know. You have a great weekend, too, hon.:)

We had the flooding rains last week, Marion. And now the snow's coming. I need to book passage on an Ark. I DO have a few new books, so it could be worse. Have a wonderful weekend!:)

I HAVE indulged in a tempestuous rage today, Galen.;) I'm good now, though, and inside and bundled up and reasonably calm.:)

/t.! You wanna borrow my tiara and my ROT sash? Believe me, I'm happy to hand the title over to you. LOL. Happy TGIF!;)

Thanks so much, Realaliveman, and welcome to my humble abode.:)