Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday's Child

Well, Monday was a wash. Oh, hell, let's not sugar-coat it. Monday sucked. I'm hoping for better vibes today. Wednesday, I don't much care about because that's the last day I work this week. I can handle anything on Wednesday because, after that, I have plans.

What I need today is some feel-good music. And kiddies, if this doesn't get you tapping your toes, rocking in your chair, and ultimately on your feet, not much will and there ain't much hope for you. Enjoy!



The world lost a huge talent on August 27, 1990, when we lost Stevie Ray Vaughan in a Wisconsin helicopter crash. There will never be another like him.

8 comments:

NYD said...

eight months before that awful day I was watching that man going crazy on stage for a new year's concert in New York.
They locked the doors and played til dawn!

g-man said...

Ya know Serena...You are quite inconsistant in your posting times!
How can you possibly expect such a blog-whore as myself to make a living?

Serena said...

Oh, man, NYD, I wish I'd been there for that.:)

You know what they say, Galen. A predictable girl is a boring girl.:)

Anonymous said...

i really
wasn't expecting
this post, serena joy

how very unpredictable and interesting!

stevie ray rocks!

¤ ¤ ¤

/t.

Serena said...

You know it, /t. Stevie Ray will always rock.:)

Skunkfeathers said...

Okay, I have to admit it...though an avowed music lover, I am not big on Stevie Ray *ducking boos and throwd CDs*

However, not being much on his music, nor do I knock it. It just ain't my thang ;)

But if it lifts your day, Serena, then rock on, babe, rock on! If it makes you smile, it's good enough!

Scary Monster said...

Me be thinking that SRV be one of the STOMPINGEST geetaaar players around.


STRUM!

Serena said...

Everyone has their own thang, Skunk. We'd be a pretty boring lot if we all liked the same thing. We all rock to a different drummer, and viva la difference.:)

Scary Mon! It's SO good to see you. Where've you been keeping yourself? What fun that you came out for a little strumming today.:)