Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
The tenor of today's questions may be just a tad dark. But who cares? We can do dark, light, half-baked -- whatever we want.
1. When was the last time someone let you down?
2. Why do you think people will tell you one thing and do another?
3. How do you react when you feel cornered?
4. When was the last time you had to bite your tongue to avoid, in essence, lopping off your own nose?
5. How do you handle people who act like every day's a full moon?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much patience do you possess?
7. What is your idea of the perfect antidote to disappointment?
8. What is the best way to react when someone (and they're not even brain damaged) just keeps on doing something that they know drives you berserk?
TWISTED LINGUISTICS, Words Gone Wild Division, went out on a dark and stormy night and dug up these blasfomys for you to torment. Have at it.
trow it away