Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MEME Me

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.

**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.


Today, I think, is a perfect day for one of those "if" Memes; no particular reason. Just because. Well, maybe just a teensy bit because I'm tickled pink that I survived a full moon without throwing one little hissy fit. But we don't need a because to let our imaginations -- and our egos -- run wild, do we?

1. If you were a Stephen King character, which one would you be?

2. If you were a Carl Hiaasen character, who would you be?

3. If you were a movie star, who would you be?

4. If you were a film character, who would you be?

5. If you were a character in a book, which one would you be?

6. If you were a dog, what breed would you be?

7. If you were pie, what kind would you be?

8. If you were a color, which would you be?

9. If you were a cat, what kind would you be?

10. If you were a jewel, which one would you be?

These blasfomys don't do much for ego-stroking but, what the hell, let's humor TWISTED LINGUISTICS and give them a whirl anyway. I know you can do a better job with them than I did.

alledge - That thing underhanging the cliff.

cave in the Appalacians - Where the geographically challenged explorer ended up.

satallite - How Jethro sat when he had that case of hemorrhoids.

othern - The opposite of thisun -- or thatun.

the page that I am writting - Sage advice from PublishAmerica's next best-seller.

judicialry - The lawyers who lag behind the cavalry.

libraray - Building where there's books, singing, dancing, and Burlesque.

popultion - Giving someone a good pop to get them moving.

hugnry - Starving for affection.

victimes - Everyone who's struggling with the economy in this day and age.

self employeed
oppurtunites
there good to have
differant
holier than though
humaine

14 comments:

G-Man said...

Sherry....?

G-Man said...

I'll be back to answer all these questions, I just needed to mark my terrutory!!!

Bilbo said...

Only a few today...

oppurtunites - chances to invest in a water purification system?

there good to have - desirable real estate?

differant - the nonconforming pismire.

humaine - a brand of lettuce grown by the company that brought you Soylent Green (I'm proud of this one!).

G-Man said...

1..The Firestarter
2..WHO???
3..George Cloony
4..Yoda
5..Repairman Jack
6..Beagle
7..Strawberry
8..Blue of course.
9..Manx...Short tailed ya know.
10..A Diamond in the rough..

There you have it ...The 'Inner Galen'..xoxbgxox
Have a GREAT Day

Serena said...

LMAO, Bilbo. "Humaine" is an instant classic. You SHOULD be proud. Kudos!:)

I love Yoda, too, Galen. I wouldn't want to BE him, but there 'ya go. You're a man after my own heart with your strawberry pie answer. I didn't have such a great day, but I'm getting over it. Slowly. Grrrrrr.:)

G-Man said...

"Ohhhh, A bad day Sherry had!"

G-Man said...

Yoda...hehehe

Serena said...

Yep, it was a hell day. I am slowly recovering, but I'd like to know why Yoda never shows up to lend a helping hand.:)

G-Man said...

"Two places at once Yoda can be?"

Serena said...

Then why is he not here? I suppose he's out messing around with Luke Skywalker, trying to save the world and other stuff that pales in comparison to my woes.:)

Skunkfeathers said...

Yoda's helping hand is usually good for lifting things physically, leaving you wondering "how'd the wrinkled green raspy runt do that?"

As a pie, I'm a rhubarb. Loved by a few, hated by many. That's me ;)

Serena said...

Just one more reason why Yoda's so loveable, Skunk. LOL. Rhubarb, huh? I'm not sure I've ever had that.:)

Skunkfeathers said...

Well-made rhubarb pie is to die for ;)

Serena said...

What IS rhubarb, anyway?