Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
Today, I think, is a perfect day for one of those "if" Memes; no particular reason. Just because. Well, maybe just a teensy bit because I'm tickled pink that I survived a full moon without throwing one little hissy fit. But we don't need a because to let our imaginations -- and our egos -- run wild, do we?
1. If you were a Stephen King character, which one would you be?
2. If you were a Carl Hiaasen character, who would you be?
3. If you were a movie star, who would you be?
4. If you were a film character, who would you be?
5. If you were a character in a book, which one would you be?
6. If you were a dog, what breed would you be?
7. If you were pie, what kind would you be?
8. If you were a color, which would you be?
9. If you were a cat, what kind would you be?
10. If you were a jewel, which one would you be?
These blasfomys don't do much for ego-stroking but, what the hell, let's humor TWISTED LINGUISTICS and give them a whirl anyway. I know you can do a better job with them than I did.
alledge - That thing underhanging the cliff.
cave in the Appalacians - Where the geographically challenged explorer ended up.
satallite - How Jethro sat when he had that case of hemorrhoids.
othern - The opposite of thisun -- or thatun.
the page that I am writting - Sage advice from PublishAmerica's next best-seller.
judicialry - The lawyers who lag behind the cavalry.
libraray - Building where there's books, singing, dancing, and Burlesque.
popultion - Giving someone a good pop to get them moving.
hugnry - Starving for affection.
victimes - Everyone who's struggling with the economy in this day and age.
there good to have
holier than though