Thursday, June 05, 2008
Your Thursday Inquisition
Today's little Inquisition won't be tough at all. I promise. And I promise that my promises are worth more than Torquemada's. Pinkie-swear!
1. In this unstable economy, if worse were to come to worst and you could no longer afford all three, would it be harder for you to give up gasoline, medicine, or food?
2. Have you been compelled yet to give up some small luxury because of the expense? If so, what was it?
3. Do you get along well with your in-laws, or do they consider you an outlaw?
4. Have you had this year's birthday yet?
5. If your answer to #4 is yes, which birthday present that you received did you love the most?
6. What is the most gauche thing you've ever done in public?
7. Do you always leave your house wearing clean underwear with no holes just in case you get into an accident?
8. And in keeping with #7, what color underwear are you wearing today?
Thank you. Thank you very much.
And now let's turn our attention to TWISTED LINGUISTICS and see what sort of Blasfomys (I am SO in love with this word) have been rooted out today. I'll do what I can toward interpretation; you guys do the rest.
undestand - Place to hang your undies at night.
attournies - Competition in which lawyers joust and jab at each other.
pubication - This is something obscene and we aren't going to discuss it.
additude - A case of the ass for addition (or commercials).
pesonal level - The value of the peso today.
My bothers first cousin
a point of principal
the point of nauseum