Friday, March 21, 2008

QuizU

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
I don't have much to say today, and I'm certainly not going to talk about the full moon. My karma's already bitten me in the butt lately, so no way am I going to sit here and tempt fate. Do I look stupid to you? Don't answer that.

So, I have nothing much to say. I don't do psychobabble or go for shock value. I don't whine in public. I don't pose naked. So what's left but ... quizzes? I took them, and the suckers are about as accurate as a fake Rolex. But what the heck, it's something to do.




What Your Easter Egg Says About You



You are truly optimistic, open, and hopeful.
And your optimism gives you the courage to live life adventurously.
You love new experiences, ideas, and challenges.
You see life as a fluid, growing process.






Your Chocolate Easter Bunny Personality



You know what you want in life and how to get it.
You're not going to waste time or let yourself be meek
Whether it's chocolate, money, or power...
You take what you can get, and you act quickly.
You have a lot of energy, and people sometimes scared by your determination.
Not that you care what other people think. You're not going to apologize for who you are.






You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!
You are very comfortable in your own skin.
You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.
Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.
You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.
You should live: Somewhere warm
You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules



I hate to bring the blasphemy of Words Gone Wild around on Good Friday, but somebody's got to do it.

Gamorah - A place devoted to naughty fun and games.

unmoral acts - Some of the stuff they do in Gamorah.

sarcams - Video cameras used to record the goings-on in Gamorah, operated by really sarcastic people.

substrate - An S&M practice over there in Gamorah.

meats from the supermarked - The prices are marked way down, but be careful and don't buy it if it looks green.

i surpassed the leprosy threhhold - She looks bad even for a leper, especially with those three missing parts, but she can hold her liquor.

hundreed - How many sarcams, unmoral acts, and substrated lepers there are in Gamorah.

17 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

My easter egg personality test says I'm cracked and that I should be scrambled immediately...

Sling said...

What Your Easter Egg Says About You;

You are whimsical, spontaneous, and fun loving.
You connect well with people, but nature is your true love.
Changing locations and scenery is important to your creativity.
You are inspired by the surroundings around you...

..and if you want to reconsider posing naked.. :O

Skunkfeathers said...

Mine Easter Egg personality test was faulty....faul..tee:

It sez I'm a tough shell to crack, but once done, the yoke's on me, hens down.

I thought geese had down, but I digress ;)

Little Lamb said...

Those look like cute tests.

Serena said...

I told you the tests were crackpots, VE. If you're too far cracked to recover, I have a frying pan and some butter. I do love scrambled eggs.:-)

You know, Sling, I think those results really do suit you. That one perhaps wasn't so crackpot. Hmmmm, I did reconsider the naked thing but decided I didn't want to be responsible for mass blindness and brain damage.:-)

LOL, SF. I'm sure you'd give those hens and geese a run for the money. Then you can steal their eggs.:-)

They were pretty cute, Lamby, but far, far from scientific.:-)

G-Man said...

My Easter Egg test said that...
"You need to come out of your shell, you are shy, introspective, and a bit of a hermit! You've been in your little womb way too long..You need to get layed, so that you may hatch and burst forth into the world!!"

Gamorah...
A Jewish candlelabra, in the shape of 8 tiny legs!

What's with the Full Moon?
It can brighten the night sky..
It can make you Nuts!!!

Have a GREAT evening Red!
xoxeightisenoughxoxox

Serena said...

You're a good egg, Galen, but your test was a crackpot, too. You're hardly shy or a hermit. You're very intuitive, though -- full moons DO make me nuts. Thank you! 8 tiny legs -- wouldn't that be a spider? Eeek!:D

P.S. - I remember Eight Is Enough.

Hale McKay said...

Serena,

Wishing you and your family a Hpappy Easter.

Hale McKay said...

A Happy Easter too!

Serena said...

And a Happy Easter to you and yours, Mike.:)

Hale McKay said...

Serena,

Knowing your love and interset in "Peeps," Miss Cellainia has a post that has several interesting links about them HERE.

Serena said...

Cool beans, Mike! I do NOT know how I've lived this long without witnessing Peeps Jousting. I'm very happy now.:-)

Charles said...

You Are Flip Flops
You are laid back and very friendly.
Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.
Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.
It takes a lot to get you to dress up!
You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.
You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.
You should live: By the beach
You should work: At a casual up and coming company

Hmm, some of it is close, but hooky isn't something I've done since high school.

Gamorah - Isn't that the nemesis of Godzilla?

unmoral acts - scenes from pointless movies.

sarcams - eccentric rotary to linear motion converters.

substrate - Uh, This

meats from the supermarked - Bits and pieces remaining after a good fight.

i surpassed the leprosy threhhold - P.A. bull-crap.

hundreed - D. Reed, an underachieving Hun, who served under Attila.

NYD said...

I never took much stock in the full moon makes people batty theory, but I do now.

Tests also make me somewhat wary. I once failed a blood test. That's a lot like losing a buttonhole

Serena said...

I like your Flip-Flops, Charles. Your alternative definitions are good, too. About "substrate" -- hmmmm. I guess the person could technically get away with using it in the context in which it was used; i.e., xxx belongs to a substrate of society. I thought it should have been substrata and that substrate was wrong, but I'll concede that it "could" slip by.:)

Oh, dear, NYD. I'm not sure whether my converting you to subscribing to Full Moon Battiness is a good thing or a bad thing. You've lost buttonholes? How'd that go?:)

Ruela said...

Happy Easter



;)

Serena said...

Happy Easter, Ru.:)