I'm always curious about other peoples' habits and idiosyncracies. I always wonder whether they're normal, or whether it's just me. I'd like to think your answers will constitute proof that I'm maybe not as, ahem, crazy as some folks might think. Maybe the girl is just wily -- crazy like a fox. You never know. And you won't, because I do so love to keep you guessing.
1. How many books do you read per week, on average?
2. What, if anything, is hanging from your rearview mirror?
3. Do you carry/wear any object for luck?
4. When you're really thirsty, do you reach for water, juice, or a soda?
5. Will you eat pizza with anchovies on it?
6. What is the weirdest people food your pet loves to eat?
7. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
8. Do you wear perfume/cologne/after shave on a regular basis? If so, would you care to divulge your favorite scents?
Coming next week (unless I recover first): Piggie Porn. It pales, of course, in comparison to Camille's Lesbian Ghost Porn, but what the hell.
catalog tittle - I'm sorry, I'm tittering so hard I can't define this.
desribe - The person who will write it down for you.
You have to be nigh eve to believe - You'll listen to reason only when it's nearly night.
Arian Nation - Prison gang for weenies.
no quam about - We're probably better off not knowing what that is.
Ghoulags - Prisons for ghosts, goblins, and ghouls.
A small zoo in Oklahoma had a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in season. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available anywhere. Thinking about their problem, the zoo keepers thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The zoo keepers thought they might have a solution. Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500? Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions:
1. First, Bobby Lee said, I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips. The keeper quickly agreed to this condition.
2. Second, he said, you can't never tell no one about this. The keeper readily agreed to this condition, too.
3. Third, Bobby Lee said, I want all the chil'drun raised as Baptist. Once again it was agreed.
4. And last of all, Bobby Lee stated, you gotta give me another week to come up with the $500.
|You Are 24% Weirdo|
You're a little weird, but you'd be even weirder if you didn't have a few quirks.
You are just strange enough to know it, but nobody else seems to notice your weirdness.
That's because, deep down, everyone is a little freaky!