Sunday, December 10, 2006

Time, and Lack Thereof

In answer to the burning question, "What holiday ornament are you?" I, apparently, am a holiday "tree." Not "out of my tree," mind you. That makes a difference.

You Are a Tree

You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!


I still haven't wrapped any presents. It might provide some impetus if some people would just let me know what their plans are -- you know, so I'll know whether I have to ship stuff? When it comes to mailing packages, time's a-wasting.

The holiday cards are still sitting here with their stark, blank envelopes, too. Apparently, I'm the only one around here who knows how to use a pen. Ah, well, all in its own good time. Although -- once again, it's getting late enough that I'd best not let too much more time slip away. Maybe I'll start on those tonight.

We made it back up to 60 degrees today -- not bad at all. I guess I can't use "freezing to death" as an excuse for my inertia. I could have done a lot of things today. Instead, I laid around and read a novel. Alas, it wasn't even a good one. But what the heck, it's Sunday and there's no rule that says I absolutely, positively had to accomplish anything. Not that I pay that much attention to rules, anyway.

7 comments:

Rex Zeitgeist said...

I used to send out cards to freinds....or my ex used to....Now I just do so for family....


Last week it was 15 degrees, today it is 56 degrees..

Rex Zeitgeist said...

You Are a Snowman

Friendly and fun, you enjoy bringing holiday cheer to everyone you know!

Serena said...

These mood swings of Mother Nature are pretty freaky, huh?

Aw, snowmen are nice.:)

And now I'm going to go write a few cards. I think.

Laurie said...

I'm a snowman, too. :)

Serena said...

Oh, goody, another snowman.:)

Unknown said...

You Are a Snowflake

You live for the winter - blizzards, cold nights, snowball fights! The holidays are just a bonus!


I knew I was a flake, but...


Rex is fun, friendly, and a bringer of holiday cheer? Whodathunkit?

Serena said...

I don't see why I don't get to be a flake. Or better yet, a whole bunch of flakes rolled into a snowman. I'm going to slink off and pout.:)