Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ho-hum

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


I haven't been around much lately. We haven't had a Zombie Apocalypse or anything here. I've just been a little busy, a tad harried, and a lot distracted. Man, you have to seriously jump through hoops to keep the Unemployment coming. I'm becoming a damn good jumper. Out of all the resumes I've sent out, I've had only one legitimate call-back. And that was yesterday, the same day Ex Boss Lady made me a firm (I think) offer. I'm giving it serious consideration, too. I'd have to lower my hourly rate from what I've been charging her for freelance work, but even so, I'd still be doing okay -- and working from home, which I adore.

Have a good Tuesday and I'll catch you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,
i'd hire you
in a minute, serena joy,
if i could think of a use for a smart & stylish redhead

but a job at home might be hard to beat(!)

OH, HAPPY HUMP DAY EVE, SERENA JOY!

× × ×

/t.

Serena said...

And I'm sure you'd make a great boss, /t. Hump Day is now officially here -- Happy, Happy!;)