Thursday, February 16, 2012

How Far to Margaritaville?


MySpaceAnimations.com



So far, my job search has yielded zero results. Zilch. Nada. Bupkes. There's not even anything to apply for out there. Crazy ex-boss lady is keeping me fairly busy, and she pays me well for the cases I do, but that's not going to pay the bills down the road. Right now, though, I'm just viewing unemployment as a bit of a vacation and ... enjoying it. It ain't Margaritaville, but it ain't bad.





A job -- perfect or not, because it's not like I have to do it forever -- will come along sooner or later. They, whoever they are, do say that good things are worth waiting for. Or something to that effect.



3 comments:

G-Man said...

Find out what you do best, then go for it. It will happen Sherry.
I'm with you ALL The Way!!!

puerileuwaite said...

Good things ARE worth waiting for. Which is why I always keep 'em waiting.

Serena said...

Well, Mr. G, I think that what I do best is shop, read, and nap. So, what can I do with that?:-)

Pugsley, see the video. Sometimes, waiting ain't all that.;)