Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Thingonmyblog

TGIF, kids. Have a mellow, laid back weekend!








You Would Rule with Your Heart



You are image conscious and drawn toward beauty. Your feelings are always at the forefront of your mind.

You dislike the impersonality of logic. You don't think facts always paint the whole picture.

You won't let anyone intimidate you. You can pull out the big guns when you need to.

Most people don't know how easy it is to hurt your feelings. You may not wear your heart on your sleeve, but you are sensitive.



5 comments:

G-Man said...

Sensitive?
Ya Think?
I'll Shut up Sherry...
You are Right Sherry...
I'm sorry Sherry...
Have a Great Week-End Sherry xx

puerileuwaite said...

You being drawn toward beauty must explain the attraction that you have for yours truly.

Serena said...

Well, hell's bells, GM. Of course I'm right. When did you ever doubt it?:)

But of course, Pugsley. No woman in her right mind could resist a little Pug face.;)

quid said...

This was so funny! Crowns again. I'm ruling with wisdom while you use that heart of yours.... will post on my blog.

Hugs, quid

Serena said...

Every girl deserves a decent crown, Quid. I do wish I tended more toward wisdom than heart. Oh, well -- maybe next lifetime.
xox