Monday, May 16, 2011

Toeing the Line?

I'm not prepared with anything written today, mainly because I messed around and procrastinated and pretty much blew the weekend doing exactly what I felt like doing. Therefore, I never got around to any actual thinking and committing those thoughts to writing. Not exactly toeing the line, but then I rarely do if I can get away with it. Which is most of the time. Which is a very good thing for me. I think.








You Are the Second Toe




You are a dreamy person. You often get lost in your imagination.

You have many wishes and desires. You spend a lot of time thinking about what could be.

You are very keyed into your heart. You tend to go with what you feel over what you think.

You trust yourself to know what to do. You are very intuitive.




6 comments:

Marion said...

No surprise here. Tee-Hee. Happy Monday, SJ!!! xoxo

You Are The Big Toe

You are a big and bold person. You tell it like it is.

Your emotions get the best of you, and you have no trouble saying how you feel.

Self-expression is important to you. You have to be yourself no matter what.

Your days have a lot of ups and downs, but you wouldn't change them for the world.

G-Man said...

Dreamy?
Desires?
You?
You may desire Ice Cream...

Anonymous said...

your weekend
sounds like it was
just like it should be(!)

of all of the body parts to be, have never considered myself to be any part of a foot :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, SERENA JOY!

× × ×

/t.

Serena said...

Dang, Marion, I wanna be a big toe.:) Happy Monday to you, too. I hope you're still maintaining with the river/spillway water. You be careful!
xoxo

I desired ice cream the other night, GM, and it gave me a bellyache. Or maybe it was the hot fudge sauce I desired on top of it. Afterwards, I desired soda crackers and Alka-Seltzer. And then I desired to be rid of the bellyache and get some dang sleep before 3:00 A.M. Didn't get that desire, but at least it wasn't a work night.

Oh, it was, indeed, /t. Exactly as it should be. And I adored it, of course. Hmmm, I don't know but I suspect there are worse body parts to be than a toe. A liver, for instance. Or a rump.;)

quid said...

I procrastinated my week away, too. I think the toe blogthing feels pretty accurate for you and ML. Here's mine:

You Are the Fourth Toe
You tend to be a cooperative and social person. You like being around others.
You are pretty attached to your friends and family... but only in a healthy way.

Love and relationships are the cornerstone of your life. People come first for you.
You are independent when you need to be, but you prefer not to travel solo. You like having your support system.

Serena said...

This one is so you, Quid.:) We may procrastinate, but we enjoy it, don't we?