Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Think I Want -- What?

myspace graphics



I'm going to have a -- shhhh! -- birthday this year. There's nothing I can do about it. It's going to come, regardless. It is, therefore, my opinion that the only thing to do is celebrate the darn thing.

That means ... presents! Whatever anyone gives me will be gratefully accepted and appreciated, but I'm going to have to give myself something completely over the top. Presents are the only way to cope with these seminal, life-changing events. Seriously. This year, it has to be big.

What should it be?

4 comments:

G-Man said...

A new job.
A rich young lovable boyfriend.
A winning Lottery ticket.
A stress free day
Sherrrrrry? A new pair of shoes!!

Serena said...

Nuh-uh, GM. Shoes are a frequent purchase, so that ain't big enough. It's gotta be a BIGGIE.

Anonymous said...

clown shoes

× × ×

/t.

Serena said...

Well, /t., clown shoes would certainly qualify as big. I doubt they'd cut it regarding cute, though.;-)