Friday, April 15, 2011

Zombie Luck

This used to be true -- the Blogthing results, I mean -- and it would behoove me to get it true again. My luck hasn't felt so great lately. But I believe one makes one's own luck, so whose fault is it? Duh.


I was going to give you a White Zombie video, but it made my head hurt so that ain't going to happen.


So, y'all just get out there and get lucky today and have a terrific TGIF!





Your Luck Quotient: 75%

You have a high luck quotient.

More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life. You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.

Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way.


6 comments:

rkfinnell said...

Your Luck Quotient: 58%
You have an average luck quotient.
There's been times when you've been extremely lucky... but also times when you've been very unlucky.
You probably know that you can make your own luck in life, if you're open to it.
So listen to your intuition as much as you can. It's right more often than you might expect.

Let's see-I got my first official "Doesn't know me from Adam and isn't related to me" review on Amazon.com. 5 stars!
I guess that's lucky.
I also launched a project on Kickstarter to get funds for a new cover and book trailer for the novel. We'll see if I have any luck there.

Here's the link if anyone feels generous and there's a prize involved! WOO HOO!

http://www.kickstarter.com/e/Re2sV/projects/1788523397/kickshaw-candies-book-trailer

Sherry-If you remove this I won't be offended and will understand.

Serena said...

Roxan, it's my considered conclusion that Lady Luck is one fickle wench.:)

G-Man said...

What they call Luck
Is simply Pluck
Its doing things over and over
Courage, Will, Perseverance, and Skill.
Are the Four Leafs of Lucks Clover

Somebody musta clubbed me with an Almanack!

Have a Pain Free Week-End Sherry

Serena said...

Will do, G-man. Thanks.

Skunkfeathers said...

I broke the Luck Quotient Meter...it couldn't read a number that low ;-)

Serena said...

A number lower than mine, Skunk? Oh, man, we need to find a Luck Improvement course to enroll in.;)