Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Penance


It's Ash Wednesday, the day after Mardi Gras and the first day of Lent. Are you giving up anything for the next 40 days? Not me! I don't have a lot of vices and don't sin (too) much, so there's not a lot I could give up and not starve to death -- or worse, like shopping deprivation or making nice with idiots. The way I see it, I'm doing penance pretty much every day anyway, so I'm just not that worried about the state of my immortal soul.

Happy Hump Day!





Your Mardi Gras Name is Philomine Berangere



Allons!


2 comments:

G-Man said...

TWO Days in a row Sherry...xx

My Mardi Gras name is Bertrand Gustave!!

Great...I sound like a frog Fop that probably wears an ascot!

Serena said...

Nothin' wrong with a well tied ascot, Mr. G-man. Nothin' wrong with being a Bertrand, either. Just ask Bertrand Russell. Of course, you'd have to channel him.:)