Friday, December 03, 2010

Serena's Friday Playdate

It's cold here. There's even a little snow involved in the weekend forecast. Brrrr! But the week is over and I can bundle up and chill in peace. TGIF!




You Are Generous and Loving



You approach the holidays in a warm, caring fashion.

You make sure everyone is taken care of, and you connect with all the people you know.

You think the holidays are all about personal relationships, and you enjoy making the people you love smile.

You'll go the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to have the most types of wrapping paper.

You're also the most likely to include a homemade gift - even if it's just cookies or a funny card.








Your Elf Name Is: Fuzzy Candy Cane Lips



Son of a nutcracker!


5 comments:

G-Man said...

Hey...Fuzzy Candy Cane lips?
Wanna borrow my Razor?
:P

Serena said...

Could be a sticky, fuzzy mess when you get it back, Galen, but yes, I think you'd better let me borrow it.:-)

Skunkfeathers said...

it's cold and dismal here, too. At first I thought my ex-fiancee had moved into the neighborhood; then I realized it was just weather bein' weather ;)

puerileuwaite said...

I'm going to roll my candy cane on the carpet and let most of the heat out, to pretend I spent the weekend at your place.

Serena said...

Yeah, Skunk, exes can definitely bring on the Big Chill.:)

Puggy-pie, I'm so sorry, but I already vacuumed. I'm afraid I cranked the heat up, too.:)