Monday, December 20, 2010

myspace layouts

I had a busy weekend. My sister was in town and kept me busy. We had a good time, aside from the mega-heartburn we both picked up at a local weiner purveyor we got a craving for.

My holiday gifts are all wrapped and most of them distributed. My cards have gone out in the mail -- way fewer of them this year. Some folks have insisted that I open their presents early -- very nice! My bonus check from work has been long since deposited -- and promptly spent. Now I can chill a little -- literally and figuratively. I'd rather be practically anywhere else but at work today. Sometimes you just have to do stuff you don't want to do. Such is life.

Hope your Monday is going well so far. Have a good one!





You Are Fanciful and Whimsical



You're the type of person who acts on impulse. If you're inspired, you just go for it. You're inspired for a reason.

You are a big dreamer, and you tend to get lost in your ideas. You can't help but imagine how things could be.

You tend to get swept up in the holidays. You love almost everything holiday related, and you stay as busy as you can.

You're the type of person who might take on too much this time of year, but you hardly notice if certain projects don't get completed.


2 comments:

G-Man said...

Fanciful and Whimsical?
Oh Thats you to a 'Tee'!!
As far as the presents go?
It's good that you have presents to open... :-)
Stay warm please...

Serena said...

Apparently, brother G-Man.:)