Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WednesdayHump Day!

Do the Blogthing (cheaper than therapy) and share your Monster Name. I feel pretty monstrous right now. I'm in one of those phases where nothing ever seems to go right, you know what I mean? It purely sucks and I'll be glad when it passes. Which does not mean I'll take "Psychotic Darkness" lying down.

If I ever go psychotic, I kind of doubt I'll be robbing olive trucks. I hate the little suckers. I know better than to torment cops, too, and I haven't been in a corn field since I was 10 and being chased by the neighborhood Children of the Corn. The "darkness" part, I'll own. For now. What the hell, it's nearly Halloween.

Thank God it's Wednesday. I don't like my job. At all. But the money is terrific and I'd be hard pressed to find a better deal anywhere else any time soon, so I'm lucky, I guess, that the weeks fly by and it's already Wednesday.

Happy Hump Day!





Your Monster Name is Psychotic Darkness



You Feast On: Olives

You Lurk Around In: Corn Fields

You Especially Like to Torment: Cops


2 comments:

G-Man said...

Hahahaha....
You are Crimson Beauty!
Nothing Dark about you Sherry.
Olives?
Corn Fields?
Weird!!!!!

Hang in there baby...You are the strongest person I know....G
((((BIGHUGG))))

Serena said...

Why, thank you, my dear. As long as I can keep my dark side out of corn fields, I'll be fine.;)