Monday, October 11, 2010

Sugar and Spice

free myspace layouts

I had "family stuff" out the wazoo this past weekend. Yesterday in particular just wore me out. I did meet my new great-niece Saturday, though, and saw her again yesterday, which was wonderful, and I did not at any time run into my former brother, which was a blessing. This tiny little new addition is just gorgeous, and she has the sunniest disposition. My sister, her Nana, is just head over heels in love with her. We all are!

In total contrast to last weekend, which was cold, this past weekend was just perfect. It was, in fact, a little too warm yesterday at about 83 degrees.

I am NOT ready to be back at work today. Yuck. There probably won't be a lot going on in the office, though -- it's Day One of a murder trial. Double-yuck. Anyway, I hope you all had terrific weekends and I wish you a spectacular Monday.

4 comments:

Skunkfeathers said...

LOL..I'm into week 3 of one suckydoo after another at work, fresh off a 22 hour day and next to no sleep, and the coffee ain't heppin.

But I don care: it's 70 degrees and great out. World can go phhfft. I be enjoyin' this one. You too.

Serena said...

Gawd, Skunk, 22-hour days?! That sounds WORSE than suckydoo. I hope that coffee kicks in soon -- and that you have a break coming up!:)

G-Man said...

It's a good thing that you didn't put your Mini-Skirt away Sherry...

Serena said...

Oh, but wearing a summer mini now would be tacky. Luckily, I have fall minis.:-)