Tuesday, October 05, 2010

She's Baaaack

Well, I guess my break is over. I've both vegetated and had guests and a great time. I've shopped. I've eaten a lot of good stuff -- and had the heartburn to prove it.

When I got to work yesterday morning, I learned that the receptionist of two months' standing had been let go. It wasn't because of anything she had done. Apparently, it was a cost-cutting measure. That was a shocker, and didn't do anything to boost the spirits of the three of us left.

So, anyway, I'm off break -- but still don't feel like actually writing anything. Therefore, let us play with ... Halloween.





You Should Give Out Milk Chocolate



You are a very modest and unassuming person. You don't pretend to be someone you're not.

Like a milk chocolate bar, you're perfect the way you are. You don't need any flash.

You are comforting and steady. People know what they can expect from you, and they appreciate your strengths.

While some trendy types may leave you underrated for a while, people always come back to you in the end.


3 comments:

Marion said...

Welcome back! This weather has had me doing stuff outside (oh, my aching, bad back!) but with such awesome weather, I can't resist. Glad you're back. Blessings!!

G-Man said...

YAY!!!!
Welcome back Sherry!!
I missed you...
You Like Chocolate?
Really?

Serena said...

The weather is just crazy, Marion. Last weeek I was burning up; tonight I have the heat on. I'm a bit achy myself, so you be careful with your back!:)

I do like chocolate, G. I'm particularly fond of the Godivas in those pretty gold boxes.;)