Monday, August 16, 2010

Back In the World Again

myspace comments


By the time you read this, I'll be at my desk, at work. I'm excited about the prospect of getting back into the swing of things, but I am going to be careful. If I start feeling a lot of pain or get too tired to do my full 9:00 to 4:00 day, I'll have no compunction about saying so and going home. I know they're not going to expect me to function at or above a 100% level at first, so I don't think it'll be a problem. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

I had no trouble whatsoever out of Friday the 13th, and hope you didn't, either. It is true that my lucky Mega Millions ticket did not win, but at least the sign above the store didn't fall on me. I'm not expecting any attitude out of the upcoming full moon, either. I'm the one who gets to do attitude, not the moon.

I may write some new Memes soon. What do you guys think about Memes? Do you like them or dread them? Because, clearly, if you hate them and aren't going to answer them, I have no reason to write them.

Have a good -- and lucky! -- Monday and I'll TTY tomorrow.

4 comments:

G-Man said...

We all need a little change here and there. Just look at us and our 'New Look' Blogs.
A few new features never hurt anybody.
....as long as there isn't a LOT of thinking involved, Go For IT!!!

puerileuwaite said...

Let's take advantage of the situation by ducking out early to smoke behind the bleachers. Then - sure, why not - we'll get naked and produce an unexpected meme or two. I'm game.

quid said...

Sherry... good luck on your first day back. I'm not one for memes, but yours are a cut above most. Why not continue if you enjoy?

quid

Serena said...

I agree, Galen -- change is good. We'll just have to see what we shall see re new features.:)

I knew you in high school, didn't I, Pugsley? LOL.:)

Thanks, Quid. It went very well. The jury's still out on the memes. We'll see.:)