Friday, June 25, 2010

Serena's Friday Playdate

Man, am I ever glad it's TGIF. I don't know how long this new job and I are going to agree with each other. You'd think that two attorneys with a 3-person (normally 4) staff could get their acts together. The old one doesn't want to do anything for himself so the younger one has to pick up the slack, which keeps him in a state resembling ADD, and it leads to a certain amount of chaos. And my job is to read their minds and have them prepared for their cases, never mind that I'm new, don't know the clients from Adam yet, and am operating on guesswork and what little actual instructive information I've been able to intuit. It's a lot of work! Somebody could very easily work this job 7:00 A.M. to midnight and still not get it all done. And Monday ... Skank Girl starts. They have no idea what they're in for!

But I ain't worrying about that today! It's Friday, and that means play time. TGIF!
* * * * * * * *

This is not totally true, but they would hear me screaming in St. Louis if I lost my cell phone.





Are you hooked to your cell phone?




My Quiz Result: You are totally hooked to your cell-phone. It is like your life line.



Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.


This one's not exactly true, either. It could be, if the dog got the job and I laid around and ate and slept and attacked squeaky toys all day. Duh!



Your Pet is Happier Than You



Your pet is carefree, accepting, and downright blissful. And that's true happiness.

There's a lot that you can learn from your pet about life. You just need to take the simple approach.

Your pet can teach you how learn to relax and play more. Your pet doesn't have a trouble in the world.

Life is only as hard as you make it. Your pet has learned how to live an easy life, and there's no reason you can't do the same.






Your Uncommon Name Is: Minta Roselia Wooding



Weird, but it works.


5 comments:

G-Man said...

Good Luck Sherry...
Rest up..hehehehe

Marion said...

Oh, I was having me some serious flashbacks reading this. Every law office I worked in had mind-reading as a prerequisite on the job description. Good thing you're a princess with powers. Yikes!! Have a cool weekend!!

Serena said...

I'm getting a good start on that resting up thing, Galen. No worries there!:)

It's true that I have certain powers, Marion, but I have a strong suspicion that those guys don't appreciate princesses and wouldn't know what to do with one. LOL. It's not going to be a "cool" weekend here, but I intend to have a good one. You have a good one, too!:)

Pink said...

hope you're having a lovely weekend.

there seems to be no shortage of plonkers in offices these days. enjoy the weekend.
xx
pinks

Serena said...

Thanks, Pinks! It's good to see you and I hope you've had a lovely weekend as well.:)