Friday, June 18, 2010

Serena's Friday Playdate

The first week in the new job is over. I'm still on a Monday through Thursday schedule, thank goodness. And TGIF! The workload isn't nearly as bad as the old job, but I am responsible for knowing more lawyerly stuff than before and crossing all the T's and dotting all the I's without any help. I'm also having to do quite a bit on the secretarial side since the senior partner's secretary, who would normally be doing the grunt work we're all having to do for ourselves, has been out sick for a month and nobody knows if or when she's coming back. Anyway, I survived the first week. But ... TGIF!

I have a couple of little doo-dads for you to play with, and then I insist that you all scatter and go have yourselves a perfectly wonderful weekend!






The narrow minded or open minded test





My Quiz Result: You are more open minded than narrow minded. That is good.



Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.





You Are a Delight



You are easy to get along with and easy to be with, but you're definitely not a doormat.

You'll cheerfully ask for what you want, and you're almost always ready to compromise.

You are comfortable speaking your mind, and you're also willing to admit you may not be right.

You know how to work well with others. You can bend in the wind, but you don't break.







Your New Name Should Be Serena Claire



Claire means "clear, bright, and famous." Not bad!


9 comments:

Marion said...

Happy TGIF, SJ! I hope you have a maaahhhvelous weekend! Blessings!

rkfinnell said...

I'm open minded. I could have told you that without a quiz!
***

You Are a Delight
You are easy to get along with and easy to be with, but you're definitely not a doormat.
You'll cheerfully ask for what you want, and you're almost always ready to compromise.

You are comfortable speaking your mind, and you're also willing to admit you may not be right.
You know how to work well with others. You can bend in the wind, but you don't break.
Let's be clear I will admit when I'm wrong but it doesn't mean I like it! LOL
***

I can imagine the relentless teasing I would have gotten as a kid with this name!
Your New Name Should Be Roxan Ann

To be fair, my technical legal name came out with a middle name that is only one letter off.

Anonymous said...

well,
the new job
sounds way way better
than the job you left at the seventh circle

regardless, it can never be friday soon enough for open minded people like us :)

TGIF SERENA JOY & HAPPY WEEKEN!

× × ×

/t.

Anonymous said...

ummm...

WEEKEN:

weekend /w a weak end(!)

/t.

G-Man said...

You are a delight Serena Claire!!

Serena said...

And a wonderful weekend to you as well, Marion.:)

Roxan Ann just doesn't sound right, Roxan. I would have expected the dumb quiz to come up with something much more exotic. But you're right, it didn't take some dumb quiz to figure out you're far from narrow minded.:)

I am ever hopeful, /t., that I can avoid the 7th circle from hereon out. I can take the 3rd or 4th, but nothing above 6! Geez, I hope I don't get one of those weekens; I want the full-tilt boogie weekend! And I'm wishing one for you, too.:)

Why, thank you very much, Galen, dahling.;)

puerileuwaite said...

I of course already knew that I am an open-minded delight. But how did the last quiz know that I used Jim Nazium to sign all petitions and get-well cards? A-MAZING.

Serena said...

Well, they just somehow know these things, Pugsley. I think it's the invisible bar codes tattooed on our butts at birth.:-)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Father's Day to Dads in your life!