Monday, April 05, 2010

Peeped

I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. The weather here was absolutely gorgeous. Spring is finally here, with the Bradford pear, cherry, redbud, and dogwood trees in full bloom and dressing up the neighborhood. I bought a hanging basket for my patio, and I've seen the little Purple Finches checking it out. I'm hoping for another nest and little baby birds this year.

I had Lean Cuisine and Peeps for Easter dinner. I'm not knocking it, and you shouldn't, either. I don't cook much for one -- no percentage in it -- and I like Lean Cuisines. I love Peeps, too. And since I heard no teensy little screams when I bit their sugary little heads off, I believe they willingly sacrificed themselves. That makes it not Peeps abuse, so please don't report me. I went to bed on a bit of a sugar high last night, all Peeped out. I don't do it often enough to worry about the calories, so I didn't give it a second thought.

Have a good Monday! I'm going to try to.

7 comments:

G-Man said...

Jeepers Creepers, where'd ya get those Peepers?

Skunkfeathers said...

Neinen Peeps undt schtuff...but I did pass out some Cadbury eggs at work ;)

Marion said...

I'm glad y'all are getting a taste of Springtime up there in Virginia. We had a beautiful day here, too. It's overcast and cool today, just perfect. I may plant some flowers later today. I don't like any Easter candy except for chocolate rabbits and I passed this year due to my Winter fat gain. LOL! I did eat a small package of Gobstoppers from Taylor's Easter basket, though. Happy Monday, girlie!! Blessings!

puerileuwaite said...

This is usually where I'd report that my peeps will get in touch with your peeps. However in this case it would be like sending missionaries to visit a tribe of cannibals.

Serena said...

Wal-Mart, Galen!:)

Cadbury eggs are good, Skunk, but I do love my Peeps.:)

I don't even know what Gobstoppers are, Marion, but I hope you enjoyed them. Geez, it's 86 degrees today and the AC isn't working up here in my office. Same old, same old. Happy planting, girlie.:)

I rather relish the idea of the missionaries paying the cannibal tribe a visit, Pugsley. Do have your Peeps call my Peeps!;)

quid said...

Were peeps the main course and lean cuisine the dessert?

quid

Serena said...

In a manner of speaking, Quid. LOL.:-)