Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Week's Best E-Mail

This is my very favorite "forward" of the week. It totally cracked me up. Enjoy, and ... Happy Hump Day!

free myspace layouts


No Worries

I'm not really too concerned about Swine Flu. Here's my concern:

Three years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow... Mad Cow Disease.

Two years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird... Avian Flu.

This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig... Swine Flu.

Next year is the year of the cock... Anybody else worried?

5 comments:

g-man said...

You kiss people with that mouth?
And this is Hump Day?
Still waters run very deep with you Miss Begotten!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I don't even want to hear how they'll vaccinate for that!

Serena said...

Yeah, but I didn't say it, Galen. I just repeated it. It is, indeed, Hump Day, and a day to contemplate still waters.;)

I think we'd all be better off not knowing, VE. It ain't gonna be pretty.:-)

Skunkfeathers said...

2010...prick flu?

Don' wanna know what's in THAT vaccine...

Serena said...

LOL, Skunk. I've taken my chances with all the other flus sans vaccines. I think I can outrun this one, too.;)