Friday, November 20, 2009

Serena's Friday Playdate

I'm very tired today. Drained. Worn out. I'm talking zombie-tired. It was a very difficult week at work. The good news is, the time passed quickly and now ... TGIF!

Take a moment to play a little and then go have yourselves a wonderful weekend.





You Are a Cow



You are a kind, nurturing, and caring creature. You are deeply connected to the world around you.

You have a good intuition, and you sense what people need from you. You are happy to give as much as you can.

You are a very placid creature. Because you remain so calm and cool, people seem to underestimate your mind.

You are extremely intelligent and aware, but you don't always show it. You're more likely to reflect on your thoughts than share them with the world.












You hate Smug People!
QuizGalaxy.com
Smugness is your biggest pet peeve. What with all their thinking they're so good. They are so self-absorbed, they won't acknowledge anyone but themselves. Arg.









Your Leet Speak Name is

$eren8 'The p8r8leg8l'

Get your Leet Speak Name at Quizopolis.com

6 comments:

G-Man said...

I am a Billy Goat!
I'll eat most anything, and I always walk precariously.
I'm a bit shaggy as well.
And I LOVE cows BTW....:-)
Have a pain free Week-End..MSC

Serena said...

I like cows, too, Galen. They always look happy and laid back. I like goats as well, though they usually look a little more serious than cows. A pain-free weekend is my goal. You have a good one, too.:)

rkfinnell said...

I'm a cow too.

I hate smug people. Smugness is your biggest pet peeve. What with all their thinking they’re so good. They are so self-absorbed, they won’t acknowledge anyone but themselves. Arg.

R0x8n 'The wr!7er'

puerileuwaite said...

That must mean your defenses are down. Excellent. I'll be right over.

Anonymous said...

i am not a cow

TGIF
SERENA JOY
&
HAVA GREAT WEEKEND!

× × ×

/t.

Serena said...

Moo, Roxan. Cows are good people! I'd much rather be a cow than, say, a hyena. Hey, how'd you get your Leet thingy to say that?:)

I've been watching for you, Pugsley, and I have some nice Milkbones and Pup-a-Roni sticks for you.:)

Well, of course you aren't a cow, /t. Cows can't write code poetry and they definitely don't have mustasches. Hope you have a great weekend, too!:)