Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jerkoff

Your boss is 44% Jerk!QuizGalaxy.com
Your boss is a jerk. They are mean and make fun of you at board meetings. But in the long run they probably won't try to make your life a living hell and you might get a promotion... sometime...


If you're so inclined, you, too, can rate your boss by following the link. Be forewarned, though, that it's not all that accurate. I'm quite sure my boss rates higher than any 44%.

These little thingies may be all I have the energy to post for a while. I have a project (not work-related, believe me) going on and it's going to take some time and energy.

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

G-Man said...

Save your energy Sherry....
You may need it sometime soon...

cyberhostage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VE said...

Considering I'm my own boss...I'll take the fifth on the evaluation...

Serena said...

I'll try, Galen; not that I have that much to begin with. Once I get knee-deep in the project(s), though, I'm thinking I'll get pumped.:)

Good idea, VE. You don't want to get in trouble for offending yourself.:)

Skunkfeathers said...

I'm only my own boss at home...uh...nawp...my pet rock rules this roost. My boss at work...is on balance, good. I've had worse. A couple better.

Thankfully, my boss does NOT make me work alongside someone with crotch crickets. The boss would lose 30% right there ;)

Serena said...

LOL, Skunk. I hope my boss catches her pet skank's crotch crickets.:)