I'm back to work today. Joy, joy. Of course, the sense of anticipatory dread will have been much worse than the reality. I can do whatever I have to. This, too, shall pass.
I've done a lot of whining about me-me-me lately, so today it's all about you. I haven't asked you any questions lately, so you're overdue, don't you think?
1. What do you like most about your job?
2. What do you like least about your home?
3. What is your Significant Other's most endearing trait?
4. What do you think of Perez Hilton?
5. How would you solve the problem of Samali pirates?