Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She No Blog

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.



The cartoon says it all. My brain is a wasteland today and, in the immortal words of Scary Monster, "me no blog." Some days are just like that. The past two days, I've just been "off" -- late getting started on everything, late finishing, late to bed, and late getting up. And it's not even a full moon. I'll figure it out, sooner or later. Probably later. This is Blogging Limbo, isn't it?
h Q

6 comments:

G-Man said...

The mind is a terrible thing to waste Serena Joy.....

Serena said...

No shit, Galen. Trust me, I'm ISO First Aid before mine is completely wasted.:-)

Ed & Jeanne said...

Scary...what happened to scary? I haven't heard from him in a long time...

Serena said...

I don't know where Scary's been keeping himself, VE. I miss that little green critter.:)

NYD said...

Remember the Shirelles?

Mama said there'll be days like this,
There'll be days like this Mama said
(Mama said, mama said)
Mama said there'll be days like this,
There'll be days like this my Mama said
(Mama said, mama said) ....

Serena said...

I remember that song well, NYD. And I find myself humming it often.