Friday, February 27, 2009

Serena's Friday Play Date

TGIF, kids! I'm more than ready for the weekend and, if I were a betting girl, I'd wager you are, too. Relax now, take the quizzes, and enjoy!



Useless Survey - Fun Myspace Survey

Useless Survey

What's your sexual orientation? - Girl who likes boys

Do you share your bedroom with someone? If yes, with who?? - At present, my puppy

Do you resemble a famous celebrity? - Highly doubtful

What brand is your mobile? - Samsung

What keychains do you have with your house keys? - One with too many keys, a monogram tab, a dolphin, and a whistle

Do you drive? If yes, what cars do you own? - Of course! And I own only 1 car, which is all I can drive at one time.

Do you read the newspaper? - Yes

Is the TV on right now? - Yes. I have a secret yen for white noise.

What song are you hearing right now? - The siren call of the breakfast goddesses

Any favorite books you wanna mention here? - Well, I did really like Brian Freeman's "Immoral."

Are you up-to-date with the latest news on celebrities? - I should know or care about this?

Have you ever lied to a best friend? - I think so, but only to protect them.

Do you consider yourself intelligent? - Certainly! Well, reasonably so, anyway.

Are you a morning person or a night person? - I'm more alert and with-it mid-afternoon.

Do you enjoy doing stuff on your own? - Yes

Take This Useless Survey and other Fun Surveys at Quizopolis.com






You Are Not a Jerk



You treat everyone as fairly as possible. You think it's important to be good to people.

You may feel like being rude at times, but you hold back. You are civilized.

While you are considerate, you don't go overboard. You only show others the same respect you'd expect.

Those who want to take advantage of you may accuse you of being a jerk, but in truth, they're the real jerks!



Trust me, my results from this quiz are definitely tongue in cheek.



You Are Cute-Sexy!



You are definitely attractive, and you have an interesting mix of sexiness and cuteness.

You are both hot and quirky. Gorgeous and silly. Charming and natural.

You are not so in-your-face sexy that you're unapproachable. You tone things down a bit.

More than anything else, you are real and genuine. And that makes you truly captivating.

8 comments:

g-man said...

Everything in that Cute-Sexy description of you was Dead-On!!!
Mama Zen..?Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
have a Wonderful and Pain-Free Week-End Shere...
And your lucky number is 12!!!!
:-)

Anonymous said...

here it is
friday again
so i'm here to say
TGIF!
&
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND SERENA JOY!

¤ ¤ ¤

/t.

Serena said...

Hey, Mama Zen. Glad you enjoyed.:)

Galen, you hoser, you didn't take the quizzes.:-) I'm glad you agreed with the quiz results, though. I do love agreeable people. And yes, I've had some good luck with the number 12.:)

Happy, Happy TGIF, /t.! You have a great weekend, too.:)

Skunkfeathers said...

I reckon you're both cute and sexy; I, on the other hand, am neither ;)

G-Man said...

How about the number 11?






tic tok tic tok tic tak (onions) tic tok tic........

Serena said...

Why, thank you, kind Skunk. You, on the other hand, didn't do the quiz, did you? Because I'll bet 'ya you'd have gotten 2 out of 2.:)

Serena see 11 as prelude to 12, Galen. Sans onions. Always.:-)

puerileuwaite said...

What's your sexual orientation?

Fully reclined until I'm allowed to move about the cabin

Do you share your bedroom with someone?

I share it with the occasional independent filmmaker.

Do you resemble a famous celebrity?

I look like the "before" dog in the Frontline Flea Collar commercial.

What brand is your mobile?

Fisher Price.

What keychains do you have with your house keys?

One that says "Sorry girls! I'm straight!"

Do you drive? If yes, what cars do you own?

No, I aim. A Pugatti.

Do you read the newspaper?

Yes. I've learned to read upside down, so I only pee on what I've read.

Is the TV on right now?

Yes. I started out with "Hitler's Plane" on the Military Channel. Then it was "Hitler's Train". Finally it was "Hitler's Car". I think "Hitler's Unicycle" is coming up next.

What song are you hearing right now?

The Ice Cream Truck version of "Pop Goes the Weasel".

Any favorite books you wanna mention here?

John Grisham's version of "Charlotte's Web".

Are you up-to-date with the latest news on celebrities?

Yes (Note to self: avoid Reese Witherspoon when she's out in public with her kid. She doesn't even TRY to look like a MILF).

Have you ever lied to a best friend?

Yes. I said that sex would lock-in our friendship with little to no closing costs.

Do you consider yourself intelligent?

At one time. Then I started blogging.

Are you a morning person or a night person?

I love the night life. I like to boogie.

Do you enjoy doing stuff on your own?

No. I enjoy doing stuff to, er, WITH, others.

Serena said...

I should do these surveys more often, Pugsley. I learn such interesting stuff about you!:)