Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fonn-Icks



I used to be a bleeding heart. Now I'm not. Now is better.

Yeah, it's going to be one of those days.

There's nothing like a morning chuckle. Presented for your redding pleisure, two help yew reed gooder -- Fun With Fonics. Once again, butchered words from one poster, one forum. Why does this posting go on -- and on and on? God only knows -- and even that's doubtful.

capytured - Weirdly rapturous stuff done while wearing a cape.

bisedes - Seeds that swing both ways.

iut - I ut to whup yur butt, punk.

disimular - Handy-dandy tool especially crafted for dicing/disemboweling. Not for home use.

sceavy - Pirate disease, with symptoms of both scurvy and scabies.

opoening - Annoying tendency to speak in rhymes.

frpom - When you can't join 'em, frp 'em.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love what you did with these words and seeing as I've found the mother lode of bad spelling I'll continue to supply.

Serena said...

Thank you, dahling. As my Chief Deputy, please -- keep on mining that mother lode. You're saving me beaucoup time and you always get the plums.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing someone who spells this badly even knows the word dissimilar. Maybe the poster is from a foreign country and is struggling with English?

Rex Zeitgeist said...

capytured - Weirdly rapturous stuff done while wearing a cape.


Well this throws a monkey wrench in my plan to start wearing a cape.......drats, foiled again!

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Have one for me Steve!

Serena said...

Maybe the poster is from a foreign country and is struggling with English?

I wish that were true, Lesia. If that were the case, he'd be hands-off. He's home-grown, though -- which is why someone with these writing skills calling himself a writer is just a wee bit offensive.

Drink a couple Jack and Coke and try to type.

I wouldn't mind a Jack & Coke, Steve. Don't try to make me type, though.:)

Well this throws a monkey wrench in my plan to start wearing a cape.......drats, foiled again!

Put on the cape, anyway, Rex, and knock back a Jack & Coke with me.

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Cheers Mate! glug glug burp.....

Serena said...

Or blurp, as the case may be. Yup, that was pretty good. Can I have another one?:)

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Pouring as I type..

Serena said...

Thank you, thank you. It's been that kind of day. Cheers -- and tztenvys!