Sunday, July 02, 2006

Chicken Man


God, I feel like I've been through the wringer the past 24 hours. As you may have gathered from my last entry, there was this firefight with some damned imbecile who thought he was being cute and clever with a faux parody of a "blog." It was a vehicle for him to spew bile against a forum from which he's banned; nothing more. And listen, I'm being charitable when I call him an imbecile. I could have called him a prick. Or a dickhead. Ooops, I guess I just did, didn't I? But seriously, what else could you call someone who thinks with his 'nads? He's not cute, and he's for damn sure not clever. I couldn't care less how or where he finds his fun, but the bozo's not going to impersonate me to do it. I truly resent his trying to pass off a photo of some guy in drag as me, too. Apparently, the Yin who plays to his Yang has taught him too well; she's a freakin' master of multiple personalities.

I was up half the night fielding e-mails and private messages tracking this garbage, and awake 'til 4:00 A.M. after that. The good news is, I have friends who know what they're doing and there was no doubt whatsoever about the idiot's identity by the time I notified Blogger. Today, the offensive blog is history.

Of course, that's no sign that this moron is through writing my name on the bathroom wall. He and his malevolent partner in crime will surely pull something else. That's okay; I'll be ready. And once again, I won't be alone. Whatever they can think up, we'll head it off. It takes brains to best someone who actually has one, and those two don't have a partial brain between them.

No comments: