Thursday, June 15, 2006

On a Really Boring Thursday...

I've decided that I'm not going to blog those story installments after all. I changed my mind. I'm a woman; I can do that with impunity.

Actually, I've rethought it because everyone knows who's who and what's what. There's no contest. One of us making a spectacle of herself is quite enough. I'm just going to move on instead to the "S" word.

"S" is for... Ha-ha! You didn't really think I would say that name, did you? No, "S" is for Stellar. There are stellar performers and then there are the non-starters. Guess which category PublishAmerica falls under?

They are so lacking in every conceivable area that has anything remotely to do with publishing. If you place a manuscript with PA, it will die a long, slow, painful death. Do yourself a favor -- unless your book is so bad it doesn't stand a chance in hell with a real publisher, stay away from PublishAmerica.

No comments: